Friday, January 1, 2010

New year New prospect

Here comes Year 2010 which will be another challenging year for me.
After seven months from now, I will be officially graduated, hopefully~
It is MY year. It will be MY year. So, I will let it be MY year.
Weee~:)

Year 2009 was a grateful year.
Thanks God for bringing me go through everything that I have experienced.
Thanks God for sending so many angels to me, to cheer me,protect me,care me and love me etc.

Thanks God I have nothing less.

Thanks God I have GAINED WEIGHT. :)

The toughest moment for my study, which was regarding Thesis Research has passed smoothly.
The happiest moment, which were hanging out with friends have passed as well.
The saddest moments, which were indescribable,uncountable have passed without regrets.

Year 2009 was an interesting year
with joy,sorrow,nervous,worry,fun etc.
Year 2010 will be a brand new year.


Family
I would like to thank God for bringing me to this family.
I would like to have more time spending with them,especially Daddy Mummy.
Thanks God that He arranged Imperial Hotel and Sincere Center rejected my application.
Now I have more time spend with them until CNY.
Although it has been long time that I didn't come back, we still have a very close relationship.
Now,even closer.
Thanks God for taking care of my family and for the love that you "watering" in our relationship.
I will treasure them more,sayang them more.

Study
Thanks God, it is going to be the last semester for me.
Thanks God, for sending YY to "force" me for study, and my results were getting better.
No matter how easy or tough the coming semester will be, I will still try my best to get better result.
I MUST be totally FREE from exam and assignment starting from July 2010.

Faith
Sorry Lord, that I have disappointing you with my "sudden hot sudden cold" heart towards YOU.
In new year, I must "shi feng" as long as I can breath.
I want to turn "religion" to "faith".

Friendship
I have nothing much to wish for friendship.
I want to make more friends.
But I don't want to lose any friends.
I just want to keep in touch my dear friends
and treasure them, be their support whenever they need someone.

Love Relationship

It is the most difficult course in life (I guess).
Since 5th of Dec 2009, we have separated.
I don't know when will be our next meeting.
How our fate will be? I have no guarantee that we will be together forever.
But, I want us to be together as long as we love each other.

So, I will never give up and we will be working very hard to work it out.
Right,dear?


OK, that's all I have, I think.

Oh ya~And
I wish I will update my blog more often.
So that my dear, and my dear friends who want to know about latest me
will get updated. :) Wish me luck!
And wish all of you all the best.

May this year will fill your life with
HAPPINESS,

HEALTHY,

WEALTHY,

LAUGHTER,

SWEET MEMORY.

Happy New Year 2010!

No comments: