is my dearest MaMa's birthday.
I never know how nice it is to celebrate her birthday until today.
Pass few years, I was not available to celebrate her birthday.
And today, I felt so special that it is MaMa's birthday.
Since I went to KL to further my study,
I felt the gap between us were slowly becoming thinner.
I can tell almost everything to her.
And she is more like a friend for me.
Nevertheless, I love her more than ever.
Because of her, I am in the world.
Because of her, people praised me as a nice girl.
Because of her, I looked not bad. :P
Because of her, I am who I am.
In this special day, I want to thank you, MaMa,
for bringing me up,
for supporting me,
for guiding me,
for feeding me,
for caring me,
and of course, for loving me.
You are the best MaMa in the world.
I love you, MaMa!

Happy Birthday, MaMa
Dear Father Lord, thank You for taking care of MaMa all the time. Thank You for the love You gave us in our relationship. Please continue to take care of her, so that she will be happy, pretty, healthy, safe always. Thank You, Father Lord. On Your name, I prayed. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment