About 7 years ago, when I was in Sibu, my grandparents' place.
I received a sad news of a friend of mine,Mao Kai Yuan.
He has passed away in a car accident.
I could not believe it.
I kept calling my other friends to confirm the news.
Even when I received confirmation,
I still prayed,
"God, bring him alive."
Yesterday, I received another sad news from my housemate.
She, Sandra Wong, my ex-housemate passed away in a car accident.
This time, I could not take it as well.
Such a big person, how can they said she has passed away,then she just really gone?
Went to her Facebook.
Saw the comments and greetings her friends gave,
Saw her photos,
I could not not admit that, she has left us.
Until now, I am still waiting, someone will tell me that the news is a prank.
Although we were not close, but we did talk to each other.
Although I have no good feeling towards her, but I felt sad for her leaving.
I am sorry, Sandra, for not treating you better when you were staying with us.
I am sorry, Sandra, for talking about you behind you.
Rest In Peace, Sandra.
I guess, you are now sitting beside Jesus Lord,
enjoying the most happiest moment in Heaven.
May God comfort your family and all those whom you loved and cared.
No comments:
Post a Comment