I will just tell you all all about them.^^
Carrot in the bai fung wan cap
Peanut: run run!!i want to run
Joana: no! muahahahaha..u gonna be my mouse ady...

This is winter melon la. A coward, chubby, white male hamster I have.
From top to bottom: winter melon, peanut and carrot
Peanut and winter melon are friend friend with each other and sleeping together
Oh~ peanut got bf ady lo...
The first house

Their new home~Thanks to Roberta and Ye Tsun..

Their punishment "cage"
Run to left
Run to right
Where do their names came from?
Refer to my comment in previous post.
As for winter melon?
I wanted to call him water melon bcoz he is FAT! But, yy said call winter melon bcoz he is white as well. So lo~
Normally, we called him "dong gua"..thian said, sounds like "sha gua" >.<
p/s: I am looking for the most dominant male winter white hamster to pair up with carrot, at least 3 months old.
She cannot get along with winter melon bcoz she is too fierce and he is not as dominant as we thought.
So, anyone has any news for carrot's future bf, please inform me o~
1 comment:
ahaha, mana cukup.. should get one more male instead of only having Winter melon..!lucky winter emlon!got 2 wife at once~!haha
Post a Comment