Saturday, February 21, 2009

Critic

Critics defined as "reasoned judgment or analysis, value judgment, interpretation, or observation" that offered by a person (Wikipedia, 2009, p. 1).

But, today, I can no longer take any critics in my life.

I cannot tahan when Pn. F criticize on my ERB.
I cannot take critics from YY for my blurry-ness.
I cannot accept any critics for the thing I have done.

What will I do when I know I will be criticized?

Please others or change topic of our conversation.

But, What did I do when I was criticized?

I kept the angriness in myself if I cannot debate.
I found someone to express my tak-shuang-ness.
If the unlucky person happened to disagree me, I would be more annoying.
And at last, I kept quiet and kept the thing to myself.

Why do people criticize other people?

Because they care the person whom they criticize.(I know your reason is this.)
Because.. for fun.
Because I don't.

Will I criticize people?

I will. But, not in the way other people criticize me.

I just want to save my "face".
That's why I get mad... when I am being criticized.

What to do?

Learn lo~
Back to what people think about me lo~
Accept every critics with open mind lo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happen???