one and a half hour discussion
regarding our future
honestly,it does lead discomfort in me
i am getting less and less of confidence
how long will the pathway I chose
can satisfy me
It never has been an easy process for me
during the discussion
lost~
I should make the major decision
helpless~
Only me is the key holder for our future
dilemma~
I have to choose between the two parties that I love the most
Both are the dearest people I have
Both are the people who sayang me as much as they can
Both are the people who care me more than I hope to
Today
I have to make a decision between my two significant parties?
I cannot take it like that
I feel alone
I feel unease
I feel pain
Dear Father Lord,please lead your daughter. Please be my guidance.
Amen
2 comments:
don't worry, be happy!
I believe that when things are meant to be, then its meant to be. There is always the right time for the right things to happen. Just be patient and persevere.
Most of all, always trust your own judgments. your own intuition. whatever decision you make, there will be consequences respectively. so, it is the acceptance and preparation for the consequences.
Whatever your decision, we will stand by you. Friends Forever!
yii am glad to received your msg telling me that you are alright.
All the best in your assignments and studies! May God be with you!
Post a Comment