While waiting for my dear to have Webcam together, I was checking the friend list in my MSN. Out of sudden, I saw a familiar but not really known name. I opened the conversation window, wanting to chat with HER and ask who is SHE. Unexpectedly, SHE started the conversation by "Hi".
It was really LAME, I think. Why would people do like this? Hacking people's privacy and spreading virus in people's account, just to send such LAME "joke"? They are totally UNEDUCATED and "siak ba mo jin zo.."!
Another time, I was doing my research online. A guy used Skype to "communicate" with me by "Hi, are you alone tonight? Do you want one night stand?" For sure, it is not VIRUS. Because, whenever I replied, he replied according to the questions. I guess he would never think that he was actually chatting with a guy, my Dear. Dare he told me that he was working in Miri. If he was working for my Daddy, he would be unemployed now!
When will this end?

6 comments:
Waaa I don't know whether to say you lucky or not to come across this kind of things... You should go blacklist that person. There was once when a person of a certain IP address kept insulting me in my blog's chatbox. When I googled that person's IP address, it appeared that the person also harassed other people before. Better let others know so they know what to do if they come across this contact la. After that, I just deleted his messages or disregarded them completely.
how u did that?
You mean deleting the messages in the chatbox or checking the IP address?
checking IP address..
Woosh! I didn't reply to your comment here haha.
For chatbox, there's an option to check for IP address (but it depends on whether your chatbox provides it).
Otherwise, you could just google the e-mail of the person who disturbed you. If there's no result for it, it would be good that you posted a blog entry on that e-mail. Then next time if people google it, they will know to beware.
Post a Comment