Date: October 4
People involved: Gor Gor, Dai Sou, Sis, yy + Esther's gang
Venue: Wangsa Maju + Klang
It is the day!
YES, it started with my morning in church
then gor gor said hv lunch with me
we went Fridays on Sunday
the potion is big enough..
but doesn't worth it
summore, service lagi teruk..
low rating...
but, thanks to gor gor, dai sou and ah wee
:)
then we went to klang
to ye tsun's lovely home for BBQ
previously i was told tat,
cat, olly and her bf will join us
but during my lunch with my brother and sister
olly told me tat she couldn't make it
i was very unhappy
my mood was ruined
i kept complaining abt it
as i didn't like ppl to ffk at the last moment
especially after YT has prepared everything
and YY insisted not to tell the host (YT)
surprisingly,YY didn't comment on my complaints
he just helped olly to say smth nice
"maybe she really has urgent stuff to do leh.."
"she cant make it i also cannot do anything.."
he even said
"ok then..since i am the organizer, i ll scold her for u when i meet her ok?"
it is really odd
because usually, he would say
"u so angry for wat?"
"does it make any different if u angry?"
he would not putting those silly silly and funny funny faces on his face already
the time we met YT and Roberta and Esther,
YT and YY were talking at the front seat
and I heard
"Olly is here already"
then sometimes later, Roberta said
"Olly...(paused)...nth..."
hmm~
something wrong
Yup,Olly was there with her bf
and she was wanting to give me a surprise
well~
it surprised me though
Later at night, Joy Joy arrived with exhausted body..
Thanks for coming, dear Joyce..
Again,
Thanks to YT, Rob, Esther Olly, Joyce, WH, and a fren (i couldn't remember his name:P)
it was a lovely day..
Thanks to all those who wished me,
greeted me
came with mooncakes
and hugs with loves
Most importantly,
thanks to you,my dear YY
for arranging all this
and for accompanying me from day to day
Thank you,everyone!
Hugz~
2 comments:
His name is Matt ^_^
Woosh! I can't believe I'm late to read this post. Must be because I see you so often, I think I'm so updated deee, looks like I'm quite outdated huhuhu.
You're welcome. And I really hope you had a great time, and a great year ahead. :D
Post a Comment