Tuesday, December 2, 2008

house 32

Suddenly, house 32 in the dark state
That everyone seems so down
That some fall sick
That virus is transferring all around the house
That some are moving out
That laughter is going to be lesser and lesser
That everyone is going to be stress for exam and assignments

My mood has been affected by the atmosphere of house 32
I never feel so before
never affected by the atmosphere of house 32
or maybe I didn't realize before
That when the laughter brings up my days

To Yong Jie,
Know you're sick when preparing your exam
Nothing much I can do except for my care and my prayer
Hope you can be tougher and be stronger

To Agnes and Shari,
Knowing you two are moving out soon
Better bcoz getting quieter
But, worst I gonna miss your craziness
your laughter
your stories of your past
your cares for me
Take good care
Will be missing you two

To Joana,
you are the most senang student who is in exam period
but still playing MissBimbo
I know nothing much I can be worrying about you
Only thing to say
Take good care
Don't eat KFC again when you haven't recover from your stomachache

To XiaoThian,
you are the only one in this house
going to fight together with me for the Psycho thingny
know your thesis is going to done soon
still,have enough rest

To house 32 daily visitor,Yeow Yang,
After all, you are more relax a bit
knowing you are having stressful period
but still create problems to you
I know there is nothing much you need me to be worry about
but still,Take good care and take enough rest




*Here is the closer one as requested by ah lim.too bad that we don't have everyone(Yong Jie) in the picture.Just realized that we have no family picture for house 32.

Love you all!muaks~

3 comments:

Chai Lim Grace said...

should have one more closer look pic

Unknown said...

huhuhuh.. u din mention about me..
though me no longer stay in house 32 but i'm still an ex-.... ma...
;'(

yii^yii~ said...

hahaha..dun sad sad lah..i plan to do a special one for u after final ma..lai sayang sayang~~