Monday, December 15, 2008

Blessing~

Yesterday,
was a very special day!

After a long run for our studies,
Finally got chance to go for shopping
He never complaint for my choosy behavior
Instead, he accompanied me the whole day

At night,
She called me
It was a special conversation
that we never have before
We talked from heart to heart
She wishes the best for me
At the same time,
She blesses us
I felt the closeness between us
It is great!

I wanted to shout out loud that
Mummy, Thank you
for the blessing
and the caring
I love you!

Lord,
Thank you!
for all the arrangement
for all the concern and caring on me
This is the best Christmas gift for this year!

I really feel grateful for everything
that I have
The loves I own from different people
It is so amazing!
It is so beautiful!

No comments: