"I asked my bf help to adjust n print out...
he's at level 4...
u get it from him n pass it up...
sms me when u passed up ady..."
"V're @ blk a sorry jz reload.
Erhmm... B4 3pm guaa?"
"Asap"
"V're busy here.
Cant asked ur bf pass up mah?"
"Tat's our project.................."
"WTF, shu yii is @ blk e,
bt asked me o t' way to here to pass up...
Sumore haven print..."
"Nvm, i'm here liao! I pass up now."
"Ok!!tat's my prob for not adjusting margin n
cause so much trouble on u...
but i'm unhappy wif d rude words u used on me!!
I'm not asking for ur apology..
but i dun think dis wat i should get
from all my effort!!
anyway, tq for ur EFFORT n d WTF!!"
"I'm x saying u... I ady passed up n
wrong message to send t' sms 2 u!
I'm apologized n jz up 2 u 4give or x.
nth i can siad.
Thanks 4 putting so much effort..."
现在是什么情况?
project 是我们的,不是我一个人的,不是我男朋友的!!
他为我们做了多少,你没有看见,你也没有资格对他无理!!!
就只因为一个“交功课”,弄到这样,值得吗??
你说信息不传给我的,但是你仍然对我不满。。。不是吗?
我对你十分的失望!
你自己也知道,带给我多少的麻烦。。。
我并没有因为你们拖累我,而复仇。。。
没有把你和你朋友们的名字从project 里删除。。。
因为我当你是朋友。。。
这样也好!
至少让我看清楚你的真面目。。。
放心!不会有第二次合作的机会了。。。
我也不会让"WTF"这三个字眼出现在你我之间!
he's at level 4...
u get it from him n pass it up...
sms me when u passed up ady..."
"V're @ blk a sorry jz reload.
Erhmm... B4 3pm guaa?"
"Asap"
"V're busy here.
Cant asked ur bf pass up mah?"
"Tat's our project.................."
"WTF, shu yii is @ blk e,
bt asked me o t' way to here to pass up...
Sumore haven print..."
"Nvm, i'm here liao! I pass up now."
"Ok!!tat's my prob for not adjusting margin n
cause so much trouble on u...
but i'm unhappy wif d rude words u used on me!!
I'm not asking for ur apology..
but i dun think dis wat i should get
from all my effort!!
anyway, tq for ur EFFORT n d WTF!!"
"I'm x saying u... I ady passed up n
wrong message to send t' sms 2 u!
I'm apologized n jz up 2 u 4give or x.
nth i can siad.
Thanks 4 putting so much effort..."
现在是什么情况?
project 是我们的,不是我一个人的,不是我男朋友的!!
他为我们做了多少,你没有看见,你也没有资格对他无理!!!
就只因为一个“交功课”,弄到这样,值得吗??
你说信息不传给我的,但是你仍然对我不满。。。不是吗?
我对你十分的失望!
你自己也知道,带给我多少的麻烦。。。
我并没有因为你们拖累我,而复仇。。。
没有把你和你朋友们的名字从project 里删除。。。
因为我当你是朋友。。。
这样也好!
至少让我看清楚你的真面目。。。
放心!不会有第二次合作的机会了。。。
我也不会让"WTF"这三个字眼出现在你我之间!
4 comments:
cool down gal!!!wad happen?
those words in blue were from me..and others from another one..anyway,it has past..tell u if u reli wanna know when see u online k?
dear.. lotz of things ll happen as a group. but u do learn things from that, rite?
it's all over and *hugs*
okie^^
Post a Comment