It is Good Friday!
not good Friday!
do you still remember this special day?
It was not special for me this two years.
I could not go to church for the worship
and commemoration for crucification of Jesus.
It is raining outside,
with thunder
It is almost similar to the weather
when Jesus died,
"the darkness came over the whole land" LUKE 23:44
Take a 6 minutes time to watch the clips,
not purposely using sensitive media,
just want to remind you and myself the crucificaxion of Jesus.
Jesus, I am sorry for disappointed you again and again.
Build me to become sinless and stay away with sin.
Set me free from sin that keep me estranged from you.
Thank you again and again for purify me
with your precious blood and body on the cross.
Jesus called out with a loud voice,
"Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
When he had said this, he breathed his last.
Luke 23:46
not good Friday!
do you still remember this special day?
It was not special for me this two years.
I could not go to church for the worship
and commemoration for crucification of Jesus.
It is raining outside,
with thunder
It is almost similar to the weather
when Jesus died,
"the darkness came over the whole land" LUKE 23:44
Take a 6 minutes time to watch the clips,
not purposely using sensitive media,
just want to remind you and myself the crucificaxion of Jesus.
Jesus, I am sorry for disappointed you again and again.
Build me to become sinless and stay away with sin.
Set me free from sin that keep me estranged from you.
Thank you again and again for purify me
with your precious blood and body on the cross.
Jesus called out with a loud voice,
"Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
When he had said this, he breathed his last.
Luke 23:46
No comments:
Post a Comment