I have been tagged by Jane.
The Rules :
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List 8 random facts about yourself.
Tag 8 people at the end of this post and list their names.
Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
The 8…
1. I love my Father,daddy and mummy.
2. I am getting more fat on my stomach when I eat a lot and do ZERO exercise. (Jane, don't be happy so early ya..^^)
3. I like to watch Comedy. (Always made me feel good and released my stress.)
4. I am getting lazy and lazy. Always do last minutes works and at the same time, easily get stress. (That's why I always cry when I stress.)
5. I like blogging but no as addicted as before.
6. I hate quarrell. (Because I always lose one. :P )
7. Don't see my thin thin one. I can eat a lot if I want to. And don't see me quiet quiet one. I can speak a lot and kacau you non-stop if you are close with me. :P
8. I miss someone so badly
I am going to tag
1. Catty
2. Joyce
3. Purplezt
4. Peili
5. Yeow Yang
1 comment:
No no no...the fat meat wont so easy to grow on my stomach eventot i din do exercise at all..hahahaha:P
Post a Comment