Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy day!

Today is a happy day! and it is also ah keong's bday! XT, AK, YY and me went to The Curve together. First, we had our lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. We went for something like Pasar Pagi. Lots of stuff to see. Many weird weird stuff but interesting. Then, we went for snooker. It was fun. First time, I could enjoy playing snooker. It wasn't my first time. Last time, it was rush in time, so I didn't learn properly and play properly. But, now, I think I love it. Nearly addicted with it. :P

Then, we went for movie, KUNG FU DUNK. Nice wor~ It is a little similar as Shaolin Soccer. Remember? View this http://www.cinemaonline.com.my/movie/movie.asp?search=kungfudunk
Rating : 7/10

After the movie, we celebrated Ah Keong's bday at somewhere don't know where. hehe~ We were playing Mikado Spiel Game until the stall closed.

DaaDaa~the Bday boy
Really have fun. Happy Birthday, Ah Keong!^^

2 comments:

Chai Lim Grace said...

i not yet watch that movie oh..and not very interested ler coz many ppl said not nice ler

yii^yii~ said...

it is funny lah..not bad leh..but not so good lah..