
Enchanted,again, is a fairy tale. For me, the most important message sent by the movie was "dare to love the one you love, let him/her goes if he/she does not love you." I recommend for the movie. It is a nice movie indeed. I don't want to summarize the story because it is a lovely story for you to figure out. Go with your love one will be sweeter. ^^
I give 9/10 rating.*********
6 comments:
wa,so fast write it dy 0.o
anyway tis a funny movie la, plus the element "love" in the scene, able to catch people's attention;
got funny story line, mixed fairy tale and real life situation together, how ab u? are u able to put all those elements in ur life nicely?
anyway, study hard o^^
I wish to put those romantic scene in my life..but,is it possible to appear in my life?hehe~study smart,too..
so now u want whole bunch of people surround u and sing those songs? "how he knows he loves you~~~" o.0? hehe
if can?if i got sweet voice as her..but i dun wan the cockroach
cant waite to watch tis movie tis weekend..^^
aim 4 it long time le..muz watch de movie o hehe^^
nice movie i give it 8/10 rating^^and thanx yii for accompany us to watch it again
Post a Comment