Saturday, December 29, 2007

My 2007 Christmas

Not as usual,I was nt busy for Christmas this year. I did not perform, did not in-charge of any events. However, it was a normal Christmas for me but at least, I spent my time with my family and relatives with water some more(raining non-stop).

Before 25 Dec,everywhere started to celebrate Christmas. Many Christmas decoration was put on in the supermarkets. But, do they know what were they celebrating actually?



During the day of Holy night (Christmas eve), I went to have my hair cut. Having dilemma for 3 days. "How should I cut?" "How to change?" Thought to perm my hair, but scared to change too much. At last, TA DA...

(that isn't my hand)

(I did not grow fatter,ok??)

I spent my Christmas in Sibu,many events were held for celebration. There was a special,big event held by all the christian in Sibu near Parkson. Lots of games, performances, bazaars, and exhibitions.

It was a booth that decorated looked like the Last Supper (
last meal Jesus shared with his twelve disciples before his death.) We were also served with the bread and wine.
(Did you see the bread and wine in the table?)



There was another booth with display all the stuff that used for tapping rubber, and also other tools that used in the previous time.

Tools for rubber tapping,and the lamp(the con shape at the left)

Helmet and the lampstands

Baby weighter

Well,it is not a medicine box,I guess,no medicine inside. They are used on baby,tools for listen to baby's heart beats,etc...

Guess what is this?

Yes!It is typewriter used for newspaper. The small thingy are words that available to publish on the newspaper during the previous time. The words/sentences have to be arranged "terbalik"-ly so that reader can correctly read the news. It takes lots of times,indeed.


Learnt lots of things from the exhibition. Can feel the joy of the birth of Jesus.

Wish you all Merry belated Christmas.N Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Chai Lim Grace said...

same here..this yr christmas not in miri...went to HK..i love Christmas spirit in Hk..all fancy coloutful decorations everywhr^^nice nice