I am in KL ady. I arrived here around 12.30pm. After taking my luggage,I bought a taxi ticket from a counter in airport because I had to rush home to put all my luggages n rush to sch as I hv class at 3pm. Then,I approached to the parking place with lots of taxi there n they guided me to a taxi. The driver seems so...(dunno how to explain)...I was thinking,he knew where is the place or not. In the cab,he kept on asking me,where was I going. I said "Medan Damansara" n whispered "It is written on the ticket wat???". He kept on asking me where is it. How should I explain? I said old immigration office, he dunno...I said Pusat Bandar Damansara, he dunno too...walao!!how can he be a taxi driver like dis??
Well,I hv to guide him where to go loh since he is so ngong ngong de...he asked me to read on the sign board n lead him how to go...I was worrying,how if i got wrong?he told me that he never get to damansara...it was his first time...when we were at the junction,we dunno whether we should take the way to damansara utama or damansara jaya...then i hv no choice when the traffic light turned green...then,i said "masuk damansara jaya.."then i called my fren (the driver tot he is my daddy...lolz..)...he talked to the driver n asked him to send me to Bangsar...u know wat?he dun even where is One Utama...*fainted* he started to mengamuk...kept speaking Tamil alone there...he had asked many ppl,how to go to medan damansara ady...yet,he still dunno...=.=
at last,i reached home after 1 1/2 hours...b4,I just need to take 1 hour to reach home eh~~~the worst is,he told me that I bought the wrong ticket ady...he said if get to here,i hv to pay at least RM100...(I paid RM 60.80 for the taxi fee...I paid the same amount as well last time)I think he was trying to ask me to pay more...he said "macam ini,kami yang rugi o...mau sampai sini,memang perlu sekurang-kurang RM100...u hanya bayar RM 60"...i refused to listen to him,i told him i paid the same amount last time...I told him,"memang tempat ini Medan Damansara"...he showed his dissatisfaction...i cant tahan ady...i told him to buka his bonnet for my luggage...then,i "PAM" his bonnet...walao eh~~see me soft soft, then try to bully me lah????bad bad driver....geramnya!!!
brought me to HOLLAND i hvnt count with u eh...now u try to cheat me?how come u know how much does it cost to take cab from airport to medan damasara as u nvr been there????u tot i am as STUPID as u ar??gi ling yang...HWC 4920...dun let me see u again!!!!
9 comments:
Oh dear u are just so mean.i guess the poor taxi driver nt even know u did that!HAHA~as u said..he`s ngong ngong de..lol~
Anyway really thank God you are alright and back home safely^^Takut i~ even suggested those "useless ideas" in case the taxi driver wanna attack u or wad..good on u gal,have the pepper spray ready!!!
btw where did u buy the peppers spray?i thought to buy one but then it is illegal for a person to carry pepper spray in Aus..hmm~weird!
i bought in a 情趣商店。。。dun cincai think o~~my fren told me that i can buy there...so i bought from there lo...in aus,u're not allowed to bring any pepper spray with u?maybe there are some recognized by the government de leh?try to find one if u think necessary lo...hehe~~
anyway,thank u for the "stupid" idea u said to me...it is not as stupid as u tot lah...it is a good idea if i dun hv pepper spray with me...hehehe~~
haha..so funny..how come this kind of shop got sell pepper spray?i firstly thought we can buy it from the chemist?
In AUS, i guess we can only have the 'Personal Alarm'..better than nothing~~mayb the loud siren sound can discourage and scare away the attacker..Nt sure where can i buy this..never see this kind of thing before..
my fren got electric shock one~but that's illegal de...hv to hide when bringing it...
Personal alarm?that's funny..how if there is nobody around?
yalor that`s wad i'm thinking too~eh even if thr is some1 else around,i dun think he/she care too~sigh!!!this world is terribly sick!!!
my sis got read ur blog she said u r so so so "extreme" towards that taxi driver..rolf~
it is a MUST to be so so so so "extreme" to him...stupid driver...haha...wat does "rolf" mean?
oops~should be 'rofl'..means roll on floor laughing^^
Post a Comment