I always got smth to tell u,but I dunno whether it is necessary or not. So,I’ll keep it here. If it is necessary for u to know,sure u’ll know one day. I can’t say that it is u the one who hurt me, but it is still hurt for me. But, still, I got smth to say…
Thank you, for loving me, caring me, protecting me for that long period. Thank you, tolerate with me in everything. Thank you, for giving me lots of happiness. Thank you, for teaching me how to LOVE. Thank you, for leading me approaches God. Thank you, for helping me grows up. Thank you, for “hurting” me and let me know that how much I love you. Thank you, for letting me go, to see how cruel the world is. Thank you, for helping me to improve my relation with my parents. Thank you, for teaching me to deal with lots of problem that I dunno how to deal with. Thank you, for giving me your FAITH and encouragement.
If can, I’ll choose to go back to you. If can, I’ll choose to hide under your protection. If can, I’ll choose to love u more than I used to be. If can, I’ll never let you go.
(HAR!!touched with my “gao bai”?haha…not the end yet…I got BUT here…:P)
BUT, I knew you got gf ady. Although it sounds like being betrayed coz ur SHE is my friend. BUT, still I want to say, I wish the best for u two. I’m not sure what my feeling towards you right now is. BUT for sure it will go little by little, day by day by the fact “you’re not belong to me anymore.” Until one day, LOVE towards u will no more inside me. It is a good thing, right?^^
Now, SORRY time. SORRY for making u upset or angry everytime. SORRY for disappointing u sometimes. SORRY for always hurting u. SORRY for causing lots of trouble for u. it must be tiring to be with me, right?^^
Ok, time to stop. LASTLY, still, thank u for willing to be my friend. Thank u for listening to my problem. Thank u for still caring me, as friend. May God bless both of u in future. Jia you and Take Care. I LoveYou, as fren…kekeke…:P
P/S : I express it from the bottom of my heart. Hope ur SHE will not mind, I post it here.
For ur SHE, “Girl, u’re so lucky to hv him to care u, he is a nice guy. Dun forget to get me for ur wedding ya…=P”
For u, “Fren, u’re so lucky to hv her as ur gf, she is a kind girl…Good Luck n jia you!God bless…”
2 comments:
Fuuhh~~feel much more relax after speak it out. I can't believe it. If my essay got dis long,i'll totally admire myself till..dunno how to say...ahaha~~
it is indeed a long "essay"keke
Post a Comment