Sunday, August 22, 2010

22.08.10

Dindings Consolidated Group
Assistant - HR.

I've worked for one month.
And It has been one month
I left my family to expose myself to more challenging tasks.
Yes, it is interesting - some might think that it is just the beginning.

Siew Wan - my executive Jie Jie,
has left for her maternity leave since last week.
I've to do my job all alone.
But, thanks God, my Director is very helpful and she guided a lot.

My job is fun, but I miss my family.
Last night, Mama called.
She said she should ask Papa bring some "Bu Ping" for me,
when he comes to KL.
I have no other thoughts,
but I cried for missing her so much.

It was not because I am not doing well here.
In fact, I think I am satisfying with what I have here.
And I don't really want to ask for more.
I am glad too, that HE is here with me, for me.

Mama is always treating me as her little girl.
I cried, because I am happy that, I am still her little girl.
I cried, because I know I love my Mama.
I cried, because I know she loves me too.

For what I have, Thank you Lord.
For what I don't have, Thank you Lord.
I knew you always have your way
to make my life better.

Take good care, Papa Mama.
Take good care, Ah Gor Ah Wee.
Take good care, my dear girl friends.
*hugs*
:)

3 comments:

JorDan Ngu said...

where u work??
of coz u r ur mum's little gal la..Lol...

Chai Lim Grace said...

take care Yii...got ur bday msgs..sweet thx

yii^yii~ said...

Jordan: I work in Jalan Ampang.

Lim: you are welcome. :)