I have been watching this recently. It is really touching romantic proposal that every girl would like to have.
For those who cannot read Chinese, HE was actually making his own video and pakat with the staffs in the Karaoke so that the video would be showed in the screen of the room where SHE was in. HER friends did not know anything about the proposal. Anyway, HE made it.
Have been busy for quite a long time. Therefore, we came to Klang to have a Honeymoon. Spending times with Ye Tsun, Roberta and Esther. Chatting with Roberta about our past. Playing with Esther and Taking care of her. Cooking with Ye Tsun. And Playing Monopoly which I have not touch for quite a long time. I felt like we are a family. I love this family. Thanks to Ye Tsun and Roberta for inviting us and treating us this few days. May God bless this family with fruitful blessing.
3 comments:
so fast think of such thing liao? good news to tell???!!oops!hehe
haha..no lah..where got..hehe..
Woosh! I just saw this post hehe.
Thank you also. And you're welcome.
See you tomorrow!!! xD
Post a Comment