new semester started for one week
but I am still in holiday mood
two things to talk about today
one is good
one is not so good
what u wanna hear first?
huh?good one? OK
=.=|||
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dearie lim,her sisters and some friends came to KL
was spending some times with them
chat chit-ing
crazy-ing
shop-ing
eat-ing
travel-ing
I am glad
even until now
i am still feeling grateful
Thanks God for giving her as my Best friend ever
we didn't meet up for about 1 year
but,glad,happy
we are still close as we used to be
and i think we are getting closer
we had chatted
about our frens
about my stuff
about some little thing about us
but lim,
i think we din manage to have a chat regarding urself
after this, I don't know when ll be our meeting
for once, I would say
forever, I would admit
you are the best
being here with me although you r far apart from me
thank you!
to wendy,ah tay,ah wee and ying ying:
see u in cny lo..
i had great time with u guys as well
i had a lot of fun!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding my minor degree
once a while,
I decided to take minor degree
once a while,
because i want go home
because i want graduate earlier
was about to give up the beautiful dream
but now,
i reli get frustrated,
how should i decide?
how should i arrange my time?
after doing estimation,
i ll only graduated in June 2010..
tat's one year longer than i suppose to be..
very frustrated with business system..
hope their consultant can help me lo..
T.T
3 comments:
get married and enjoy 'shao nai nai' day~~~~syok!!!
huh?wat u meant?
i mean u should stop worry-ing!
Post a Comment