The day started with a very bad and unwanted dream
Jealousy in dream really cannot be controlled
But, it has a very strong effect to my day
Woke up in a down mood, continue with unsmooth day
I tried to keep the “secret” from u
Because I don’t want my stupid dream affect us
But it did not go as I wish it to be
Tears dropped
Crying out loud alone in a room
Facing trouble in finding people to talk to
I was nearly killed
I try to be strong
I try to escape
I try to be more “ladies”
But, I am still, just a little lady that has unstable emotion
Night, out with friends for celebrate of somebody’s birthday
Thing goes smooth at first
Almost till the end of the day
I messed up everything by telling joke about you
After all, I felt bad about myself
And congratulations, I got punishments…
Insomnia, thinking what is happening
To us, or maybe just me
It was not a good day for me or maybe for us
Faced more conflict after all the clarification,
Faced more insecure after all the confession
Suddenly, felt so lonely
Suddenly, miss u so much
No comments:
Post a Comment