Tuesday, October 21, 2008

after telling my decision

Finally,my exam past ady. I got quite satisfying result for my forensic psych.

Recently, I have decided, to confess. To them, whom I love so much. But I don't know why I didn't feel relax after that. In contrast, I felt more stress and scare.

I love you, I love you, and I love you also. That's why I wish to share my happiness with all of you. But... I knew since I have decided, this journey wont be as easy as I used to went through (although in the past, it was still tough journey). I became more mature and think more about future. I have never been through this, so it causes me more stress to worry about many things.

I love you, so I wish you to know what I felt. What if you don't understand? What if I have to make another decision? What if things change after I have decided? I knew the journey would be very tough, I promise I will do everything to make it smooth, But can you promise that things will be going on as what we had planned?

4 comments:

_NeS1112 said...

God has his plan for us..no matter wat decision we made if it is not god's plan everything will end up b ntg...just leave it to god n trust him dat he will guide us...cheer up my dear~jia you^^

Unknown said...

dear.. i sense ur uneasiness when u tell us ur result and i understand where that comes from~
i'm glad that you are thinking bout ur future, it's GOOD!! anyway, its not an easy way oh..u ll have lots and lots of worry for sure. be tough on the journey of growth=)
don worry.. ur joy joy always here to support you^^

kate@ying said...

思忆,决定了,就去做吧。路从来就没有容易走的,我们是在不断地跌倒,不断地接受挑战,不断努力下成长的。神会引导我们,别害怕!做自己觉得应该做的事吧!加油!支持你!=)

Anonymous said...

cheers up sze yii... we 2gether cheer up but u better...