Saturday, November 24, 2007

Balls of Fury ******

The night before,I didn't sleep until 5.30 am, was rushing for 208 assignment. It was kinda stress neh~Fortunately, ST asked me out for movie last night. Four of us went for "Balls of Fury". It was the third time I went for midnight movie at KL's cinema. Last time (we went for "Stardust"), I ter-sleep in the cinema. The RM8 was wasted. Wuahahaha... But this time, I didn't sleep. Because..........It is a comedy film. I love comedy movie.^^



The movie was about a secret mission that assigned to a formal professional ping pong player, Randy Daytona. He quitted to compete after death of his Dad by Feng, an evil arm dealer. Years later, he was approached by a FBI agent, Rodriguez to help to arrest Feng. Randy was trained by Feng's blind master, Master Wong, and Wong's niece, Maggie Wong (same surname as me...wuahahaha...). There were some violent scenes in the movie, of which in the tournament that organized by Feng, the losers were killed. When Randy won the competition, he was then showed to Feng's underground and Feng tried to convince him to join his club. But then, Feng discovered the secret mission of Randy and Rodriguez and challenged Randy to compete with him. At last, Feng died when competing with Randy.

Well, seems like I explained too much ady. It is your turn to find out the detail of the movie. It is a nice film, but I expected something more than that. I would rate this film 6 out of 10. ******

No comments: