Friday, October 5, 2007

Forgive and Forget

Can't wait for my posting abt my 21st bday leh...sorry ya..i haven't finish collecting my photos yet...wait patiently ya...it is worth to wait~^^

Today,i want to share what I'd learned in my daily devotion...

I read Genesis 45- 47. It was about
Joseph who was sold by his brothers to Egypt. Then, about 13 years later, he became the ruler of all Egypt. The day he met with his youngest brother, Benjamin and he knew how much his brothers were regret for what they'd done with him(for those who don't know,Joseph's brothers did not recognize him as they did not meet for quite long time), he'd forgiven his brothers who sold him to Egypt.

5 And now, do not be distressed
and do not be angry with yourselves
for selling me here,

because it was to save lives that
God sent me ahead of you.

7 But God sent me ahead of you
to preserve for your remnant on earth
and to save your lives by a great deliverance.


Can you be that big square and willing to forgive those who's hurt you before?Forgiving is a big lesson in our whole life. I am learning. Learn to "forgive and forget". I want to be like Joseph. I learn to think in the different perspective when someone hurt me. I hope you'll,too.

Joseph's secret of success to forgive his brothers:-
1. It is God's arrangement, it is not occasional
2. It is God that put me through the mill in order to build better personality in me
3. There is a mission from God for me to accomplish (Genesis 45:7)

Dear those who think he/she hurt me before,
And now, do not be distressed and
do not be angry with yourselves for hurting me before.
I forgive you. I'll forgive and forget.


4 comments:

Yeow Yang said...

hei, since when u change ur blog de? i mean the skin, nice o, good luck in exam^^

yii^yii~ said...

a few days ago lo...Of course nice lah...:P

Chai Lim Grace said...

haha~yea..of course...coffe and biscuit..perfect match!!!

cloud said...

add oil ya gal..
4giveness is the thing tat we really nd to learn of..miss u guys..
soli o..
dim wish u Happy Birtday on time..

wil giv u sumtin to 'bu jiu' o..
waite ya^^