Sunday, September 16, 2007
Worthy is the Lamb
Jesus Christ~I felt Your tears...the way You looked,touched deep into my heart...I need You,I need to LOVE You,I need to be purified to meet You the day You come again!I will ready Up myself to welcome u...
For non-Christian,Jesus Christ had came to the earth from heaven to show us the way,from the earth to the cross to pay our debt(sin),from the cross to sky to prepare us place in heaven...if u trust and believe Him,one of the place He's preparing is definitely for You...
For Christian,God's love had shown to us...what should we do next?live in God,learn to be like Jesus...purified ourselves...be prepared for the day He come again...
Let's do it together,to save more soul...God bless you all...God LOVE you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks you so much yii for the sharing..I am so blessed heart-felt with this article.
Let's spread God's gospel in Him through Him with Him.emmanuel~
glad to c tis..
keep on n shine 4 God!
nice blog name too hehe..
Post a Comment